Questions / Answers
Best price guaranteed
The noticed prices are the best prices available for the hotel. By looking on our official website, you have the guarantee to benefit from :
- The best available prices
- A reservation without any intermediary and without booking charges
- The immediate processing of your reservation
- The direct assistance from the hotel's staff
How do I make a reservtion ?
You can :
- call us on the phone at the 02.51.95.37.71
- Send us an email at email@example.com
- Book directly on the website : you just have to indicate the dates of your stay and you will have a direct access to the rooms available, and the best prices. You will then be able to book your stay with your credit card on a secured website.
What are the payment methods accepted ?
We ask for a credit card reference as a guarantee for every reservation. Depending on the time of the year, a deposit can be charged on this credit card, or we simply interrogate it.
When you arrive at the hotel, and for safety reasons, we will ask you to show us the same credit card that you used for the reservation.
When you leave, you can pay by credit card (Visa, Mastercard or American Express), or in cash.
Where is the hotel ? What are activities nearby ?
The hotel is located at the 5 Promenade Georges Clemenceau - 85100 Les Sables d'Olonne.
We are in the heart of the bay, on the promenade along the biggest beach of Les Sables d'Olonne. The hotel is really bu the beach; you just have to cross the street to get to it.
- Deckchair at 3 minutes by foot, supervised bathing area at 10 minutes by foot.
- Town Centre at 20 minutes by foot by the sea front, fishing port at 25 minutes by foot.
- Restaurant, pizzeria, creperies nearby.
- Arago Market and convenience stores at 5 minutes by foot.
- Casino, thalassotherapy, tennis and nautical activities at 1km from the hotel.
- Contemporary Museum, Shells Museum and Zoo at 1.5km form the hotel.
- Golf and horse-riding at less than 10km from the hotel…
How to get to the hotel and how to park ?
GPS Address : 5 promenade Georges Godet – 85100 Les Sables d’Olonne
The promenade along the beach is a one-way street, from the fishing port to the Tanchet lake.
The easiest way to get to the hotel is by the Guynemer Street, which communicate directly with the Clemenceau Promenade, at 100m from the hotel (on your left)
You can park in front of the hotel, on the delivery place, while you unload your luggages.
The public parking places are free in front of the hotel, and you will find a free public parking situated at 150m from the hotel, on the Strasbourg Place. When you arrive at the hotel, we will give you a map and we will show you on it where to park.
If you come by train, the hotel is located at 3km from the station; you can call us to order taxi.
What are the services in the hotel and nearby ?
Atlantic Hotel & Spa **** has 34 rooms equipped with air-conditioning, electric shutter, LCD screen with satellite, courtesy tray with tea and coffee, free Wi-Fi, duvet (bed with sheet ad blanket on request).
The breakfast can be served in your room (continental breakfast) or at the buffet at the side of the pool.For dinner, the Atlantic Hotel & Spa recommands Le Sloop, a unique restaurant in Les Sables d'Olonne, guaranteed to arouse your senses with its delicious dishes served in an elegant decor.
Our Spa by Omnisens offer you an dedicated area : an overflowing jacuzzi, a hammam and its starry sky, an ice fountain, an infrared sauna, a sensory shower and a tearoom under the glass roof.
Your did not find the answer to your question ?